Our priority is to keep everyone safe and healthy at EDGE. We will work closely with the Loews Royal Pacific & Sapphire Falls Resort team to ensure that our conference attendees, staff and employees remain safe during EDGE. We will also monitor and adhere to all local, government and venue-specific guidance.
Last Updated: September 23, 2021
The safety of our attendees and staff is our highest priority. The safety measures listed below are in accordance with the CDC and local authority guidelines.
Travel Leaders Network is unable to provide specific risk levels for events and activities. It is important to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, other attendees and staff before participating. As health and safety conditions continue to evolve, our duty of care measures are as follows:
- All EDGE attendees must be fully vaccinated as defined by the CDC.
- All Travel Leaders Network employees supporting the onsite experience at EDGE will be vaccinated.
- All Supplier Partners are required to be fully vaccinated as defined by the CDC as well.
- As of Tuesday, July 27, the CDC has recommended indoor masking.
- Masks are required at all times while in the Sapphire Falls Resort and Royal Pacific Resort indoor meeting space, except for when actively eating and drinking while in the meeting space. Signs will indicate where masks are required. We will follow Universal Orlando’s requirement for the Park Party at the time of the party. Masks are also required during transportation to any offsite events. Presenters in workshops and at General Session are not required to wear a mask. We will ensure that there is adequate distance from the speaker to the attendee to maximize space. (Bandanas, gators & face shields are note acceptable forms of masks)
- We are using technology to go as hands free as possible wherever we can during EDGE, removing as many touch points and physical interaction with other attendees & staff.
- We have added numerous hand sanitation stations to our meeting space.
- We will use stanchions and signage to manage flow as much as possible.
- Our trade show will be on two floors to allow for us to space out the booths and have wider aisles.
- We are using a “Stop Light” visual approach to indicate every attendee’s social distancing comfort level.
- Green = I am comfortable with hugs or being near others
- Yellow = I am only comfortable with elbow bumps, please ask me first before interacting with me.
- Red = No physical contact please.
- Custom signage will be placed throughout the venue indicating required health and safety protocol and recommended attendee behavior.
- All programming was designed taking into consideration a variety of comfort levels.
- In high-traffic spaces, such as the trade show, we are allowing for additional space for physical distancing.
- Floor plans will have a varying degree of social distancing and spaced-out seating.
- You can read more about Loews Sapphire Falls and Universal Orlando Resort’s Safety Guidelines here: https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/plan-your-visit/safety-faqs
- Travel Leaders Network will have limited PPE equipment available at the Information Desk.
- Our EDGE App will be available for event-specific safety materials and information.
- The Universal Orlando Resort App also has more information.
Working with the Loews Royal Pacific & Sapphire Falls Resort, we intend to deliver a safe event, allowing for our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and vendors to connect, learn, and return to business as usual effectively and, most importantly, safely.
RETURN TRAVEL PCR TESTING OPTIONS
COVID-19 TESTING AT ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
AdventHealth Centra Care offers rapid-result COVID-19 testing at Orlando International Airport to help you fly with confidence and return home with peace of mind. The COVID-19 testing site from Centra Care is located before the security checkpoint on the third level of Orlando International Airport in Terminal A Atrium before Security
Due to demand, they accept walk-ins based on availability, and cannot guarantee a test without an appointment. To book an appointment please CLICK HERE
Monday – Friday: 7:30 am to 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 7:30 am to 7 pm
Most CVS locations in and around the hotel are only offering drive-thru service. Please visit the CVS Minute Clinic website to schedule a test and check availability.
PCR test results generally take 1-2 days.
Our hotel zip code is 32819 for easy searching.
Walgreens has multiple locations around our hotel and open reservations about 13 days prior to your test date.
The closest location is 7650 W Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819 and appointments fill up quick and usually open within 48 hours.
As Walgreens will not guarantee results by time of travel, it’s suggested to try the two above options.